Monday 26 May 2014

A new day - 27 May 2014


2 Sa-9:3  The king asked, "Is there anyone left from the family of Saul to whom I can show some godly kindness?" Ziba told the king, "Yes, there is Jonathan's son, disabled in both feet."

2 Sa-9:13  Mephibosheth lived in Jerusalem, taking all his meals at the king's table. He was disabled in both feet.

2 Sa-19:26  "My master the king," he said, "my servant betrayed me. I told him to saddle my donkey so I could ride it and go with the king, for, as you know, I am disabled.

Job-29:15  I was eyes to the blind and feet to the disabled,

Isa-35:6  Disabled men and women will leap like deer, the voiceless break into song. Springs of water will burst out in the wilderness, streams flow in the desert.

Mat-11:5  The blind see, The disabled walk, Lepers are cleansed, The deaf hear, The dead are raised, The wretched of the earth learn that God is on their side.

We are all disabled – but we are set free by the grace of God through the blood of Jesus. Jesus our Caregiver, our Strength, Jehova Jireh – our Provider!

Today is a new day, today is a new beginning – all is well…

2 comments: