Friday 1 August 2014

Cameron von Berg


17 March 2014

Dear Mark, Chantal, Yvonne & kids

I am not kidding you but you were in my thoughts since yesterday, and when Yvonne phoned me this morning I could almost not believe it as I was planning to phone you today sometime.

This is a sad day… Sad because you/we will miss Cammy, he was such a beautiful son, brother, boy, friend. Although he never ever spoke one word, never walked, never argued, he helped us all think about life and living. He helped us ask many a question about our own existence, our own motives, our own sense of giving, caring, loving, our endurance… going the distance.

This is a happy day... because I believe Cammy has been released of his earthly existence where he was only serving the people close to him. I believe he is now in heaven (that is what I believe), where he will be enjoying a new restored life, playing, running, walking, talking, eating – doing all the things he could not do when he was with us, he has been delivered from a restricted earthly life into a unrestricted heavenly life! He is happy! We should also be happy for him.

I salute you for taking care of Cameron. In fact I want to thank you on his behalf. You were exemplary parents. You did your best and I pray God’s blessing over you and your children today and for ever more. Take care and I hope to see you again sometime.

Hugs to you all.

Pieter & family.

No comments:

Post a Comment